Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Crave VS Save



Fashion Tangent -  We're veering away from our normal format into "Cupcakes and Cashmere" territory.  I was so taken with this clutch that I had to search out an affordable facsimile Emily Schuman style. 
  behold...The Givenchy Antigona Clutch
I'm not gonna....but I really want to.  
The price is very...gasp, shudder, walk away inducing. 

   

affordable alternative: BCBG Croc Embossed Clutch
Found a more moderately priced option at Neiman Marcus of all places. 
 Hmmm now I just have to hunt down the perfect shade of burgundy lipstick.

While I'm on the topic of Emily Schuman, I must say I'm just dying to try her Rosemary Butter Cookies!  

I love desserts with herbal flavors.  My Lemon & Rosemary Olive Oil Cake, with its subtle traces of star anise, is one of my all time favorite sweets.  

I'll soon be adding Schuman's cookies to my dessert repertoire.  They'd be perfect for Saturday's picnic although I may opt to prepare more populous fare.

xx
dani

No comments:

Post a Comment