Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What's in a name?

Does this look like a professed food lover's fridge?  I've been debating what to call this post, which highlights the barren wasteland beyond my white refrigerator door.  By the way that log of goat cheese, yep the sole inhabitant of the top drawer, it's expired.  I recently went shopping and remedied the situation but this travesty went on for over a week.

I won't call this poverty.  That would be an insult to the poor.  Mayor Cory Booker's recent food stamp challenge highlighted the nutritional challenges of dining below the poverty line.  I have no such struggle. If I was being literal I'd call it "end of season sales"...a friend also suggested "minimalism."


xo ( off to eat some raspberries...that's right I am now the proud owner of produce!)
dani

No comments:

Post a Comment